What is a hardship discharge?

If you decide to file bankruptcy in Alabama, you first have to decide which type to file. If you have enough income, then you can file Chapter 13, which is a repayment plan. You create a plan to pay back your creditors. You will not always have to pay the full amount,...

If your SSDI claim has been denied

At the law firm of A. Cooper Attorney at Law LLC in Alabama, we understand that sustaining a disabling injury or condition can be devastating on its own. If you received a denial letter after you applied for benefits, the financial problems in addition to your...

Paying for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy

You are feeling overwhelmed by debt, and a Chapter 7 bankruptcy seems like a good option for finding relief. Filing for bankruptcy costs money, though. How will you pay for it? Stop paying on your debts NerdWallet, a company that provides financial education for...

Talk to us about the $0 money-down bankruptcy.

Phone : 251-300-2220 | Fax : 251-472-9904

Office Location
4300 Midmost Drive
Suite D
Mobile, AL 36609
Map and Directions

Mailing Address
Post Office Box 2963
Mobile, AL 36608